By subscribing to the E-newsletter in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter: the ZVOP-1) and the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: the GDPR) I hereby voluntarily give my explicit consent that the company CARMEC Trgovina in storitve d.o.o., Miren 227A, 5291 Miren, co. reg. no.: 1755188000 as data controller may collect and process the data from the application form for the purposes of direct marketing or informing about new developments, which includes informing via e-mail about new products and services in the range, campaigns and bonuses of the provider, and informing about other events and activities in the area of the company’s operations, for which I have given my explicit consent.
I am aware that the consent to process my personal data for the above-stated purposes is not a condition for the use of the website carmec.si.
By subscribing to the E-newsletter I hereby confirm that I have been informed about my rights in relation to submitted data and that pursuant to the ZVOP-1 and the GDPR, I am entitled to:
- demand access to personal data,
- demand rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of my personal data and to object to the processing and to data portability,
- withdraw my consent at any time via e-mail and by following the instructions on the unsubscribe page the link to which is included in every message I receive or via my user profile,
- file a complaint with the data protection officer.
By subscribing to the E-newsletter I hereby confirm to have been informed of the following:
- the controller will only process the indicated personal data for the above-mentioned purposes until I withdraw my consent,
- no automated decisions are made on the basis of the submitted data,
- personal data are stored until revocation.
Website operator information:
1. Identity and contact details of the of the website operator:
CARMEC Trgovina in storitve d.o.o.
Company reg. no.: 1755188000
Phone No.: +386 5 305 44 68
2. The purposes for which personal data will be used and the legal basis for their processing and period of storage
(a) Subscription to the E-newsletter
When you subscribe to the E-newsletter, the company Carmec d.o.o. processes your name, surname and E-mail address that you entered in the on-line form, as well as the date and time of subscription.
The company processes such data exclusively for the purpose of informing about new developments in the company.
The above-mentioned personal data are stored until you unsubscribe from the service of being informed via e-mail. You can unsubscribe from the E-newsletter at any time, namely by clicking the link in the received e-mail.
Such personal data are also processed on the basis of a data subject’s valid consent (Article 6(a) of the Regulation), until revocation. When you complete the on-line E-newsletter subscription form, please indicate that you agree that the company Carmec d.o.o. use your e-mail address for the purpose of direct marketing or informing about the new developments for the selected area and that you have been informed of the option to unsubscribe at any time. You can do this by clicking the indicated link in the e-mail or by unsubscribing on the website.
(b) Sending inquiries
A user can send an inquiry for an item using the form on the website Carmec.si. In such case it is necessary to fill in the fields name, surname, company, country, e-mail, inquiry for, message, and also fill in the field “Captcha” to prevent automated mailing (spam). The data on the telephone number is optional.
The company Carmec d.o.o. needs the above personal data so that it can prepare the offer and respond to your inquiry or message.
Such personal data are processed in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6(b) of the Regulation). The data are stored for 5 years after the day of completing the contract and if the no contract is concluded, for 3 months after the expiry of the deadline for accepting the offer.
3. Personal data users:
The contractual processor that maintains and hosts the website for the company Carmec d.o.o.
4. Transfer of personal data to a third country or an international organisation:
Personal data are not transferred to third countries or international organisations.
5. Data subject’s rights:
The data subject to whom the data refers has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. A data subject’s request is treated in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. A data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the data protection officer.
6. Is the provision of personal data a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and what are the possible consequences of failure to provide such data?
A data subject can freely decide whether to subscribe to the newsletter or not. The data submitted in the scope of the inquiry are needed for potential later conclusion of the contract.
7. There is no automated decision-making or profiling.
Personal Data Protection Statement:
1. In which case will the company Carmec d.o.o. contact me?
The company Carmec d.o.o. will only contact you in two cases:
- if you subscribe to the E-newsletter;
- if you send an inquiry for an item.
2. Will my personal data be sent to third persons?
The company Carmec d.o.o. shall not send any personal data obtained from subscriptions to E-newsletter or placement of an inquiry to any third persons unless it is required to do so by the law or otherwise.
3. Can I find out which of my personal data were being processed by the data protection officer and how do I do that?
At your request, the company Carmec d.o.o. will enable you to make inquiries in personal data concerning you in accordance with the applicable legislation, to transcribe or copy or print such data, as well as provide the list of users to whom personal data had been forwarded, when, on what basis and for what purpose. Upon your request and in accordance with the law, the company will provide all other information related to your personal data being collected. For the purpose of obtaining a confirmation whether personal data of a data subject were being processed, and consequently other information, data subjects can send their request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. Security of collected data
The security of personal data is ensured in accordance with the provisions of the rules on personal data protection adopted by the director of the company.
The company Carmec d.o.o. hereby undertakes to maintain the secrecy of the personal data of the users of the website. The data collected will only be used for the purposes for which the data have been originally submitted by the users.
Personal data and contact information will not be used for other purposes and will not be disclosed to third parties without the user’s express permission, unless stipulated otherwise by the law. We shall endeavour to protect your personal data from any violation or misuse.
Your questions related to the protection of your personal data in the use of this website can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org